Why Mobile Marketing is the Next Big Thing?
The use of mobile phones has increased at such a vast rate, that today, people check their phones on an average of 150 times a day. With the advent of various apps, like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and many others, mobile browsing has definitely crossed previous records. This increased usage of cell phones has undoubtedly proved to be an advantage for Mobile Commerce, or M-commerce. M-commerce refers to the commercial transaction that's conducted via mobile phones. According to Google's algorithm update, websites now have a different rank on mobile phone browsing database as compared to desktop rankings. M-commerce is undoubtedly the next big thing in Digital Marketing.
Why is Mobile Marketing the Next Big Thing?
1. Mobility is the Catch: One of the biggest reasons why mobile marketing or M-commerce is doing well is because of the easy mobility. Cell-phones are portable, and people can easily access it everywhere. This helps people in learning about and exploring various websites whenever and wherever they want to. Mobility is, without doubt, the key point in the onset of M-commerce.
2. Geographical Restrictions are a Thing of Past: Let’s say you want to buy a pair of jeans, but it’s well after store times. You can, of course, wait to visit the store the next day, but that would only add up as an extra task in your already busy schedule. With M-commerce, you can browse through online stores anywhere, anytime. Plus, you can compare the prices between the various stores selling the same product and buy what suits you the best. That certainly saves you a lot of time.Let's say you want to buy a pair of jeans, but it's well after store times. You can, of course, wait to visit the store the next day, but that would only add up as an extra task in your already busy schedule. With M-commerce, you can browse through online stores anywhere, anytime. Plus, you can compare the prices between the various stores selling the same product and buy what suits you the best. That certainly saves you a lot of time.
3. Faster Processing: Mobile phones have become, more or less, the primary means for most people to make online purchases. The reason is obvious- it is easier as compared to shopping inside physical stores. In fact, 82% of the people switch to their cell phones while still inside a physical store in order to compare the prices online. Now, buying online involves paying online as well. One of the best features of M-commerce is that the payment processing speed occurs at a much faster rate. This not only makes the customer experience easy, but it also saves a lot of time.
4. Users are Important: User experience is quite crucial when it comes to internet and web-based operations. Since the world is heading towards a more mobile-based service, brands are making sure that their websites are mobile-friendly and provide the perfect user journey. M-commerce takes complete advantage of the mobile features of the users and offers the best possible user experience.
5. Spontaneity at its Best: Let’s take this scenario- You visit a shop and it’s crowded. You go through various alleys trying to find out that one thing you’ve been looking for. Imagine the amount of time and effort you lost. With M-commerce, all you need to do is go online on your phone, visit an online store, and with a few clicks and taps, your order is complete. This is how spontaneous M-commerce is. It makes all services fast and easy.
Where can M-Commerce Be Used?
? Banking- Online banking methods have definitely made lives easier
? Shopping Websites- How wonderful is it to buy things sitting n the comfort of your homes!
? Couponing- It is a great way for brands to advertise their products and services
? Locational Services- Now find out stores that are the nearest to you
M-commerce has been on the growth for quite a while now, and it keeps evolving into a bigger and a better trend. No wonder it is already about to take the market by a good storm!