Gone are the days when carrying money in your wallet was a mainstream as in the cashless economy where we are not bothered to carry a wallet along. These days e-wallet has fulminated like a thunderbolt as it’s not only user-oriented but it confers various benefits to add money in your e-wallet. Add Money is a service or option provided by any e-wallets of an e-commerce website in which you can add money to your account and can use it to make payments anytime & anywhere.
You can use this e-wallet for making payments to your shopping bills, recharges, at different merchant portals, booking tickets, or transferring money to any of your friend who needs it. User can enjoy wallet offers such asflat Rs.50 cashback on your recharge via zoutons website. There are various stores which offer add money service to their e-wallets like Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Tez, Ola, Payzapp etc. You can add money and avail the services even when have forgotten your wallet as you have a wallet on your phone.
Add Money service
With the augmentation of digitalization, our lifestyle has also advanced rapidly and a new advancement is of e-wallets which have made it practical to live without cash or cards. You can shop, pay bills, book tickets or hotels or transfer money anytime and anywhere and with additional benefits making your experience more elated and labor-saving. Using e-wallets you can just add money to them and get exposed to a whole new experience to the world of discounts, cashback, and offers.
Add Money Stores
- Paytm has a vivid collection of services with discounts and offer to its Paytm wallet users. Just add money and explore the whole lot of things at the best prices in the most trouble-free & easiest way. You can choose from categories like home and kitchen, cabs, movie tickets, electricity bill payment, booking a bus or hotel etc.
- Paytm Offers benefits: Paytm proffers 100% cashback to its new users by using the code GET10 and you get assured cashback of Rs. 10 on adding the same amount which is 100% cashback. There is various other ongoing perquisites of adding money to your paytm wallet like you can get flat cashback of Rs. 200 by paying using a paytm wallet.
- Why choose Paytm wallet: This wallet has been approved by the RBI and thus giving us an assurance of being a bona fide website. It confers you with numerous options to add money to your Paytm wallet like by using the debit card, credit card, internet banking and ATM cards whichever way you feel easy.
- Freecharge renders with good discounts and offers for their wallet users in different categories like while booking a movie ticket or paying your bill at dominos outlet will offer discounts and on other services like jet airways, DTH recharge, electricity bill payment and much more to enjoy.
- Freecharge offers benefits: Freecharge has come up with exquisite discount & offers to their wallet users like a 20% discount on zomato for its wallet users or a flat 20% cashback via freecharge payment. On adding money to your wallet fetches you a cashback of Rs. 25.
- Why choose Freecharge wallet: It sprinkle its users with heavy discounts and offers which will make their shopping experience more congenial and convenient for everyone. It’s safe and easy method to make payments by using your freecharge wallet with additional benefits.
- Mobikwik is an e-commerce website specifically designed for recharges and bill payments. You can avail magnificent offers and discounts by using mobikwik e-wallet. You can pay the electricity bill or you can recharge prepaid or postpaid bills at astounding offers and cashback like on a minimum recharge of Rs. 150 prepaid bills you get a flat Rs. 50 supercashback.
- Mobikwik offers benefits: On adding a minimum amount of Rs. 50 to your mobikwik wallet you can get 200% cashback if you adding value for the first time. Another such offer is of getting a 50% cashback on Docomo postpaid bill payment of Rs. 10 or more which is a very good deal.
- Why choose Mobikwik? Mobikwik is one of the safest payment gateways as it has got authorization from RBI and has been created for those areas where internet connection is not good.
- Ola is one most raved online cab aggregator where you can book cabs at reasonable prices and with its phenomenal & safe transportation service. Today, everyone favors Ola over other options available in the competition. Ola provides service of the shared cab, autos, e-rickshaw, and transportation ranging from luxury transportation to economical which makes it widely preferred.
- Ola offers benefits? You can get flat Rs.50 cashback on a cashless payment on your first 5 rides which is again a very good deal for Ola users. You can also get a shared ride absolutely free and the money which was paid will be returned in Ola wallet.
- Why choose Ola wallet? Ola accepts both cash and cashless payments by using Ola money. Ola nurtures its users with various promotional offers and cashback. This is one of the fastest and most expanded transportation networks providing you with transportation assistance anywhere in India.
- Payzapp, as suggested by the name itself, is meant to make payments of your phone bills, utility bills, booking a hotel or a movie etc. Payzapp offers prodigious services and offers for its users like they have various categories under which you get many options of services and
- Payzapp offers benefits? Payzapp offers 50% cashback on booking movie tickets and 10% cashback on recharges & bills on a minimum transaction of Rs. 200.
- Why choose Payzapp wallet? Payzapp is commenced by HDFC bank which makes this wallet trustworthy and authentic. You can find various cost-efficient deals for Payzapp users making your experience more amusing.
- Tez app was an usher in by Google for Indian citizens who ordinarily have a bank account in India and usually have to transfer money to their family and friends, therefore by Tez anyone can transfer money directly from their bank account in the simplest and safest method.
- Tez offers benefits? Tez has provided a promotional offer of earning Rs. 50 by just downloading the app. There are various other lucrative offers like you can get Rs. 30 cashback of first ever DTH recharge and 10% cashback on the mobile postpaid bill payment.
- Why choose Tez Wallet? Tez has collaboration with all the banks that support UPI functionality and will make the payment directly from your bank account which makes it even more convenient and expeditious. Tez was instigated by Google which is itself a big brand which can be trusted without hesitation.
How to avail add money offers?
Step 1: Login to the store website and create your own account by providing all the requisite details to it.
Step 2: Add money to the wallet by selecting add money tab.
Step 3: Select the desired promo code or coupon code and then pay for the service which you want using the e-wallet and entering the code.
Carrying Wallet Is A Bygone In The Era Of An E-Wallet
Now, just don’t shop, pay bills, or transfer money for the sake of doing it as here we have listed numerous way to enjoy doing it in the most comfortable and user-friendly manner which will advance your experience in every possible way.